Friday, March 28, 2008

It's all over

Well, for the past two NCAA tournaments, some have asked, "Who will be this year's George Mason?" Davidson is starting to look like the correct answer. They're 2:53 away from their third upset victory and a berth in the Elite 8.
Wisconsin is playing terribly and Davidson, again, is playing very, very well. Stephen Curry has outscored UW in the second half, which is a testament both to Wisconsin's suddenly pathetic offense and the fact that Curry is crazy good.
With Davidson up 16 with less than two minutes left, the Badgers are about done.
I'm too depressed to continue blogging.

Krueger out.

3 comments:

Scott Barrett said...

It's really unfortunate you departed on a Jim Rome reference. Now I don't know how to make fun of you. You've clearly embarrassed yourself enough.

Rick Grosvenor said...

It wasn't a Jim Rome reference. I'd stab myself before I tried to be like him. It was a reference to Ben Stiller's speech in "Meet the Fockers" after DeNiro gives him the truth syrum. After his nonsensical rant, he says, "Focker, out," then passes out.
Jim Rome? Ugh. Come on, give me some credit.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a reference to your man crush from american idol