Thursday, March 26, 2009

From Sweet to Elite

UConn has begun its beat down of Purdue. I'm a Big Ten guy, but those teams just can't keep up with the elite teams from the better conferences (that goes for football and basketball). 

In case anyone's interested, and I'm fairly certain you're not, I'm 40-8 through the first two rounds and tonight I need UConn, Pittsburgh, Memphis and Duke to win tonight to continue my domination over Scott Barrett and the rest of The Daily News office pool. 
Tomorrow night, it's got to be Louisville, Oklahoma, Carolina and Kansas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had UConn and Pittsburgh lastnight, the memphis loss doesnt hurt to much since i had them losing to uconn. Tonight i have Oklahoma, UNC, Louisville, and Michigan State! That 3/4 court shot by the missouri guy was nasty!