Sunday, September 21, 2008

Great day for sports

Not only are the Patriots going to improve to 3-0, but the Ryder Cup champion will be crowned and it's the last day the Yankees will play in Yankee Stadium. While I'm nowhere near being a Yankees fan, I was lucky enough to attend a game there, and the place is just awesome. It's hard to imagine it was built so long ago.

As far as the Ryder Cup, the Americans lead 9-7 entering today's singles matches. Of the nine matches happening right now, the U.S. leads four of them and four are all square. U.S.A! U.S.A!

1 comment:

Rick Grosvenor said...

Golf, eh? I didn't notice that they still played since Tiger Woods got hurt. My guess is, not many other people have noticed, either.

As far as Yankee Stadium goes, I too am a Yankee hater, but I always considered Yankee Stadium among the three in MLB (Fenway and Wrigley being the others) that should never, ever be torn down or replaced.