Monday, September 14, 2009

Live from Foxboro

We have just more than an hour until kickoff of the Patriots' regular season opener against the Bills. Last year, the best thing about covering a Monday Night Football game was that I wouldn't have to listen to Tony Kornheiser for three hours while watching it at home. But I have high hopes for his replacement, Jon Gruden, who was pretty good during the preseason.
If only this were a Sunday night game, so I could be spared from the dreadful Cris Collinsworth. I'd almost prefer the senile John Madden.

Anyhoo, I'll be updating the blog throughout the game with hilarious/brilliant commentary, so check back often.

1 comment:

Josh Krueger said...

The Patriots are wearing the old-school red and white uniforms with the old logo on the helmet tonight. I'm in favor of the old logo, but the throwback uniforms are lame. I hate when teams wear those things. They were abandoned however many years ago for a reason.