Thursday, March 20, 2008

Really looking forward to the USC-KSU game

Two of the top freshmen in the country face off in the first round, with Michael Beasley and Kansas State (anyone know how he ended up on Manhattan?) going up against O.J. Mayo and Southern Cal. I've seen Beasley a few times, and he's as good as advertised, but I have yet to watch Mayo (call that East coast bias). The last time I actually saw Mayo in a game was the youtube clip of him throwing the ball into the stands after a he dunked in his final high school game. There were still 30 seconds left in the game. Is he still a moron?

3 comments:

Rick Grosvenor said...

That's the only time I've seen Mayo, too. From what I've heard, though, he's actually not a moron and quite a good student. He also hasn't made an ass of himself on the court for USC, that I know of. I've got K-State and Beasley in that game, though.

Anonymous said...

I've got USC beating Georgetown. Mayo could be the new Carmelo Anthony.

Anonymous said...

I'm pulling for 'Juice' as I believe his teammates call him.